Gold Centrifugal Concentrator
Centrifugal separator centrifugal separator refers to the centrifugal force field on the ore particle group gravity separation equipment, is one of the high efficiency of gravity separation equipment. According to the record, the world’s first industrial centrifugal separator is the Henty separator, which was patented in 1888 and used in gold mines in California, United States. With the rapid development of modern science and technology, a variety of new centrifugal concentrator has come out, in general, modern centrifugal concentrator can be divided into two types, namely horizontal centrifugal concentrator and vertical centrifugal concentrator.
The drum of centrifugal concentrator rotates at a certain speed, and the pulp is fed into the inner wall of the drum by the ore distributor through the ore mouth in two places. Pulp with the high speed rotating drum, under the action of centrifugal force, the drum of heavy mineral deposit on the wall and with drum rotation, light mineral particles in the pulp with the drum rotation, at a certain differential speed in the process of rotation in a spiral Angle by the feed side slope direction along the drum to the row of mines and rotating flow, to end the row ore mine discharge, is the tailings. After 3 min of choose don’t give mine points automatically transferred to the location of the concentrate, closed to the drum feeder, stay after the tailings row, row ore points the device automatically turn away from the normal position, ready to intercept concentrate and high pressure wash water valve automatically opens, high-pressure flushing water will deposit on the inner wall of the drum, concentrate on the way down, concentrate after high pressure water valve automatically shut down, to concentrate after the row, The ore separator and ore separator automatically reset to start the next separation cycle.
The structure of centrifugal concentrator is mainly composed of sorting mechanism and auxiliary mechanism.
(1) Sorting mechanism. Centrifugal separator drum for its separation structure, drum is hollow cone-shaped, drum inner surface slope is 3° ~ 5°, it can be made of cast steel, cast iron or glass fiber reinforced plastic, etc., drum is fixed on the shaft through the chassis, and rotates with the shaft.
(2) Auxiliary mechanism. The auxiliary institutions of centrifugal concentrator are more, mainly composed of feeding device, discharging device, washing device and their action program control device. Horizontal centrifugal concentrator is the main working parts, truncated cone drum, half cone Angle 3° ~ 5°, fixed on the horizontal axis with the help of the chassis, driven by the motor through the triangle belt rotation.
1) To stabilize the ore feeding volume, concentration and particle size. The slag should be carefully separated from the mine.
(2) to prevent the plugging of the ore nozzle, which requires the ore water to be clean, there can be no grass residue.
(3) To often check whether the action of the control mechanism is flexible, ore separation, ore breaking, ore flushing is coordinated.
(4) Pay attention to check whether the parts of the equipment are worn or broken, whether the water pressure meets the requirements, if there is water leakage, pulp leakage phenomenon, to deal with in time.
Cleaning Up Cycle
Vein gold 1-3 H,Placer gold:2-6 H