Electric separator is a method to separate mineral materials by using the difference of their electrical properties in nature. Such as common minerals in magnetite, ilmenite, cassiterite, natural metals, etc., its electrical conductivity is relatively good; Quartz, cobaltite, feldspar, calcite, white tin ore and silicate minerals are relatively poor conductivity, so that they can use the difference in electrical properties, electricity separation.
1. Beautiful appearance, silo, hopper are all made of stainless steel, no rust, no paste, suitable for a variety of materials sorting.
2. Single-phase power supply is adopted to reduce the requirements for power supply, good safety and easy to use.
3. Adopt imported programmable controller, frequency converter and so on, so that the electrical performance of the whole machine is excellent.
4. Adopt digital display instrument, all kinds of measurement data display eye-catching and accurate.
Φ250×200 high voltage separator is mainly used for conductor minerals and non-conductor minerals sorting, but also can replace the screening operation for the classification of the same material; And the sorting work used in grain processing and partial seed selection. At present, the main applications of high voltage separator are:
1) Selection of nonferrous, black and rare metal ores
For example, the separation of scheelite from cassiterite; Separation of magnetite, hematite, chromite and manganese ore; Sorting of tantalum niobite ilmenite, rutile and monazite; Gold sorting and so on.
(2) Separation of metallic minerals
For example, quartz, feldspar sorting; Separation of graphite, diamond, apatite, coal and asbestos.
(3) Production of ultra-pure iron concentrate
For example, the use of electric separation to produce high quality iron concentrate, containing more than 66% Fe, containing SiO2 less than 3%, which has advantages in reducing coke ratio, saving energy and reducing costs.
(4) Sorting of various materials: it can be graded according to the shape and particle size of materials.
(5) Separation of broken metal powder, fine particles and other insulating materials.
(6) Remove non-ferrous metals from plastics.
(7) Recycling copper, aluminum and other useful metals from municipal solid waste.
(8) Seed selection of grains and other grains to remove impure hybrids.
(9) tea separation.
1. When the material is brought to the corona electrode and the high voltage electric field under the action of polarization by the rotating drum, the material is subjected to various electric forces (including coulomb force, non-uniform electric field force and interface suction) centrifugal force and gravity. Due to the different electrical properties of various materials, these electric and mechanical forces make them fall in different trajectories, so as to achieve the purpose of sorting.
2. The stress of conductor and non-conductor materials under the action of high voltage electric field is as follows: After absorbing charge in the electric field, the conductor material can transfer quickly, and fall from the front along the direction of drum rotation under the action of centrifugal force and gravity. Due to its poor conductivity, the non-conductor material cannot transfer quickly after absorbing charge from the high voltage electric field, thus generating interfacial suction with the drum surface. The interfacial suction is greater than the resultant force of centrifugal force and gravity. So the material tight suction and drum until turned to the rear, with a brush forced brush, and between the conductor and non-conductor material is in the middle of the belt, that is, the so-called neutral material, this is the basic principle of electric selection.