Melting furnace refers to the equipment that melts metal ingot and some scrap metal and adds necessary alloy components, and melts them into needed alloy through slag picking and refining operations.
2. Classification: Experimental small furnace , medium frequency furnace, high frequency furnace
3. Adjustable temperature: 0-2000℃
4. Temperature and melting time needed: depends on different furnace models and metals.
Medium frequency power supply of 200~2500Hz is used for induction heating, power range of 20~2500KW, melting furnace can also be called medium frequency electric furnace according to its characteristics. Mainly used for precious metals such as gold, platinum, silver, copper, iron, stainless steel, aluminum alloy, aluminum and other metals melting and warming, is the ideal equipment for university laboratory, research institute, hand decoration processing, investment casting processing. The power supply adopts IGBT imported power devices, which is more integrated and miniaturized. The effective output power reaches more than 90%, saving energy and 60% energy than the traditional thyristor medium frequency!
The melting furnace uses the medium frequency power supply to establish the medium frequency magnetic field, which generates eddy current inside the ferromagnetic material and generates heat to achieve the purpose of heating the material. Medium frequency electric furnace adopts 200-2500Hz medium frequency power supply for induction heating, melting and insulation, melting furnace is mainly used for melting carbon steel, alloy steel, special steel, can also be used for copper, aluminum and other non-ferrous metal melting and temperature. Equipment small size, light weight, high efficiency, less power consumption, melting temperature fast, easy to control the furnace temperature, high production efficiency.
The main characteristics of melting furnace are: light equipment, fast heating speed, high efficiency; Special power saving, the same load than the electron tube high-frequency machine save 60%; With over current, over voltage, overheating and other protective functions, simple operation, easy installation, suitable for all kinds of metal heating occasions.
Characteristics of melting furnace:
(1) Simple operation process and reliable smelting operation
(2) The metal composition is uniform and the material is easy to control
(3) Small size, light weight, high efficiency, less power consumption
(4) Low temperature around the furnace, no smoke, good working environment
(5) The pulse transformer adopts glue filling package, completely isolated from the outside, high voltage resistance, low fault.
(6) Large control cabinet structure, control cabinet ventilation and heat dissipation effect is good.
(7) Fast melting temperature rise, easy control of furnace temperature, high production efficiency
(8) High furnace utilization rate, convenient replacement of varieties
(9) The furnace body can be dumped electrically, easy to come out, especially suitable for casting.
(10) Control cabinet adopts full digital circuit control, low failure rate, easy adjustment.
(11) The plug-in on the control board adopts gold-plated parts, which have firm contact and long service life.
(12) The connecting parts of the control board adopt removable plug-in, which is very convenient to replace the control board.
(13) With over current, over voltage, water shortage protection, with double closed loop closure and cut-off voltage.
(14) All power devices have more than twice the desired amount to ensure the long-term stability of the equipment.
(15) The circuit breaker with China’s well-known brand products can disconnect the external circuit immediately and effectively when the equipment and electrical faults occur.
Weight of Melting Precious Metals
Weight of Melting Iron
Weight of Melting Aluminum Alloy (KG)