LZMQ conical ball mill is a new type of small, light and multi-purpose grinding equipment for laboratory. It can be used both dry and wet. The equipment has the advantages of compact structure, easy to use, small size and light weight. It is an ideal equipment for supporting the XFD-63 series single trough flotation machine and XFG-63 type hanging trough flotation machine or the flotation machine of corresponding specifications and other instruments commonly used in the laboratory. It is a set of small and medium-sized equipment for the grinding equipment series used in the laboratory.
LZMQ conical ball mill can be used for grinding ore in metallurgical, geological, chemical, building materials and coal laboratories, research units and concentrator for ore beneficiation research work, and can also be used for grinding a small amount of materials for experimental research work in machinery, hydropower, light industry and agriculture.
Operation and Maintenance
1. Hold the upper handle tightly by hand and pull it with appropriate force to make the whole grinding cylinder and frame rotate 90 degrees and turn the feed port of the grinding cylinder upward;
2. Open the feed cover with a special wrench, add the material into the grinding cylinder, close the cover, tighten it with a wrench, rotate the grinding cylinder to a horizontal position, loosen the handle, and insert the positioning pin into the positioning slot.
3. Start the machine and turn it off after grinding to the required time. Use a wrench to align the bolt of the discharge port and unscrew it a little, then put the receiving tray on the bracket.
4. Hold the handle tightly with your hand, move the latch away from the positioning groove, rotate the outlet of the grinding cylinder and the machine slowly, and pour the ground material into the connecting plate.
5. Open the feed port and clean the grinding cylinder with clean water to make the cylinder clean.
6. Close the discharge port, feed and repeat the previous operation.
7. If it is not used for a period of time, lime water should be added into the grinding cylinder and the lid should be closed to protect the inner wall of the cylinder and the steel ball and steel rod from rust.
≤ 5 mm
≤ 5 mm
≤ 5 mm