The Mercury-free shaking table is a mine separation device for fine minerals working by gravity, this shaking table doesn’t need mercury to separate gold, it can not only protect the environment, but also have high recovery of gold, this is a really good choice when separating gold.
1. Small size, easy to carry;
2. Simple operation, high efficiency, better effect;
3. Widely used for gold miners who often run outside the sand field, can take the equipment to the sand field directly to work.
It is widely used in the beneficiation of rare metals such as tantalum, titanium, iron, manganese, etc.
Equipment advantages: the FRP shaker produced by oasis beneficiation equipment company has the following characteristics:
1. The equipment has good hardness, not easy to deform, convenient installation and simple operation.
2. The surface of the product is wear-resistant, not easy to damage, low water absorption, no increase in weight, and can maintain efficient operation for a long time.
3. The equipment is made of special materials and has the characteristics of corrosion resistance and acid-base resistance. It can be used under special conditions.
4. Compared with wood, FRP has no moisture absorption, blister, dry crack, mildew and moth, flat bed surface, good corrosion resistance, firmness and durability, not easy to deform and convenient for local repair.
Working principle: the beneficiation process of glass fiber reinforced plastic shaker is carried out on the inclined bed surface with multiple strips. The ore particles are sent from the ore feeding tank at the upper corner of the glass fiber reinforced plastic shaker. At the same time, the transverse flushing water is supplied by the water feeding tank. Therefore, the ore particles are layered according to specific gravity and particle size under the action of inertia and friction caused by gravity, transverse water impulse and reciprocating asymmetric motion of the glass fiber reinforced plastic shaker, It moves longitudinally along the surface of the glass fiber reinforced plastic shaker and transversely along the inclined surface of the shaker. Therefore, ore particles with different specific gravity and particle size gradually flow down in a sector from side a to side B along their respective movement direction, and are discharged from different areas at the concentrate end and tailings side respectively. Finally, they are divided into concentrate, medium ore and tailings.
Frequency of stroke